Thursday, December 7, 2006

Third Day in concert

Since I posted about the Newboys concert, it's only fair to post one of the best shows in a long, long while--Third Day with David Crowder Band in the Arena, Jax. Fl. back on Dec. 9th. And to make it even better, we had third row seats! Third Day - third row!! Needless to say, it was pretty loud that close, my clothes were bouncing with the subwoofers! It was great. Good friends Kevin & Shelly Fletcher joined me and my son Daniel for a great night! My 3 favorite bands are Third Day, Newsboys and Audio Adrenaline. What they all have in common is that they always unashamely present the Gospel in their shows. I have never been to one their shows and not heard the Gospel. They all 'rock' too is another favorite reason :) they're my favorites. I took these photos will a little digital that turned out pretty good.



http://www.thirdday.com/

Click HERE to open a Third Day online radio

1 comment:

Angelique Eddins Blog said...

Hey Dave,
This is Angelique from the cafe. I am just letting you know I saw your Blog.