Saturday, March 3, 2007

"God Is Crazy About You" tour


Last night was a hoot! Me, my kids and a close friend went to see Mark Lowry and company at North Jacksonville Baptist Church and had a ball!! Great singing and rib-busting laughs, yet all the while, praising and worshipping our great God! Mark is extremely gifted and blessed by God with a stage presence that holds your attention with fun and laughter, then 'preaches' in a way that all can understand. It was definitely a "Come and look at God" show and not one of those "Look at me" shows. You know what I mean. For a ADHD kid, God is really using him in a wonderful way. Check his website http://marklowry.com for more on the tour with Lord Song, who BTW, were great.
Next week, we're going to see Ken Davis. Another God-filled, rib-busting night for sure. God is SO GOOD. Later. Dave

UPDATE 3/11/07.......Just as expected, we had a great night with Ken Davis. His stories are so funny, yet so inspirational! Most of his stories I had heard before, (I think I own about every VHS or DVD he has ever made), but they are still funny. I was having a great time laughing at the people around me that were laughing at him! You never forget the first time you hear this guy. I love the fact too, that all ages of people were there. A little glimpse of heaven! I wish you could have been there with me--maybe next time. C-ya, Dave

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hi Dave, thanks for visiting my site and prayers for my dad. I remember you from christian cafe. I love Mark Lowry. I always laugh thinking of his mother saying I know God has a plan for you but until then take this pill!! Makes me have hope for my ADD son and hopefully his salvation. God bless. Toni