Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Seeking His face

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV)

"We need to move past merely talking about the inerrant Word of God; we need to start living it to a far greater level than ever before. We must seek His face as we submit our hearts and lives to Him."
-Frank Page
SBC President
Full article at: http://www.bpnews.net/BPFirstPerson.asp?ID=25792

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave, I saw your picture on relationships.com and clicked and read your profile and then your blog. I just want to say I admire your honesty, self-realization that you needed a Saviour, and I ask, was it enough to restore your marriage? I live on the West Coast, and I wanted to let you know that was an awesome testimony. JDeckert