Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012



Thanks be to GOD for all He has done for me... Can I get an Amen? If I could list all that He has done for me, I would run out of words, looking for some new words to adequately express my thoughts. Yes, I still sin.... too much it seems lately, but I still know that He is in my corner, in my heart... cheering me on to be a better man and encouraging me to run this race well. I get so tired of repenting of the same nagging sin, thinking that God is just about ready to say "OK, that's one too many, you are not Mine".... That's downright scary!! But knowing His Word, He is not giving up on me just yet. And for that alone, I am so thankful. He loves me, He hates my sin... I just have to hate it that much as well and conquer these things that can be a stumbling block, things that can be a foothold for the enemy to attack.

I spent the day with family, eating and then some more :) Playing corn hole to work off the FULLness, enjoying each others company. My daughter has grown into a beautiful young woman. I pray for a godly man to enter her life, only if he doesn't move her away that is.. :)  My son had to work but will be coming in soon. He is a fine young man. 
Thanks be to GOD for all He has done for me!  
Kendall & Daniel
Kendall

No comments: