Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME

18 years ago, I met Jesus. My wife just informed me that she was leaving and I couldn't FIX it, though in my OWN strength, I sure tried. Jesus was waiting. I drove my truck all day, calling people to get involved, to help change her mind. Jesus was waiting. After every attempt from every angle and such, after I got the very end of myself, well... Jesus was waiting! And immediately received me, held me and gave me new life. One must die to self or he is just faking it we must admit. Not that I am already perfected. I have my good days and some not so good. I am going through some tough times now with church, my service for Christ, etc... God will get me through this!! He is not finished. The same deal is for ALL, not for a select few as some mistakenly sincerely believe.... that's doesn't fit the God that I know, the One who waited for this man to bottom out and just look up, confessing the Lord Jesus with his mouth, believing is his heart that God raised Him, Jesus!, from the grave, conquering death once for all. This man... met Jesus 18 years ago and my only regret is that I didn't sooner. But.........that's OK, that's my story, the truth. My complete testimony is at the bottom of this page. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD DAVE :)

No comments: